i have seen great advice given . could i also have some pls and an out of 10 ?

Started by vmac66, February 06, 2010, 04:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmac66

backs : Goddard , Hodge , Johncock , Joel McDonald , Kennelly , Greenwood , M Farmer .......Sheppard , Webberley
mids : Ablett , J Selwood , Masten , Palmer , Trengove , D Martin .......Morabito , Shuey
Rucks : McIntosh , Kreuzer , ... Warnock , Cordy
Forwards : Riewoldt , O'Keefe , Franklin , McPhee , Dangerfield , Ziebell , Polkinghorne ........P Davis , Gumbleton
tks for your time and advice.

brownmans muffins

even though it's early stages:
backs - solid, very solid
mids - for mine drops off for 3 & 4 but you obviously like the palmer/masten potential & value; cool
rucks - cool
fwds - again very solid

one of the strongest all round teams i've seen with a fair tilt to personal preference; i wouldn't want to face them.

vmac66

brownmans muffins .... tks for the comment on my team . you are right about the mids 3 and 4 ....i hope i am taking the right direction with them....not sure......i hope you have a great supercoach year.....

bjrouse

vmac66

lozza63

Backs look ok
Mids are questionable probably need one extra keeper there as Palmer is still not certain to play rd one, besides i think he is better off in DT as his disposal can be lacking.
Rucks - fine
Forwards - McPhee and Polkinghorne are interesting and could pay off too!

Nice team here overall

vmac66

tks lozza63, have not seen much of palmer , did not know about his disposal ....that changes things a bit ...
tks

ando_10

8/10 mate if it pays of in the midfield for ya good on ya.
looking forward to hearing how it pans out champ.

Bs Flyers

I agree it looks good too, as said a little worrying 3 and 4 in mids and is Farmer a certainty to play?

Justin Bieber

Nice well round team
backs: solid but dont think farmer will play much
mids: masten and palmer could pay off. both Palmer and masten have poor kicking skills. They are trying to improve but still not that good from what i hear.
rucks: nice combo.
forwards: pretty good but queries on mcphee. i don't think he can play mid unless he is used as a tagger. more suited to the backs for freo. could try to upgrade him to fit in another keeper.

i would give it a 8/10 if some of those guys can lift there game.

vmac66

tks helloppzl and bs flyers ... who would you recommend for the mids instead of masten or famer ?? also another cheap back ??? and also for mcphee ...tks for the help....

Justin Bieber

could put sheppard on field if he is named early. downgrade farmer to a rookie and bench him.

masten could be swapped for burgoyne for a little extra. even dalziell but he is more suited to dt.

mcphee could be taken out for tippett, rioli or even waite (if he gets up for round 1)

hope that helps as i recommended guys at similar prices.  :)

vmac66

hellopplz , that was a great help ...you have given me plenty to think about and look at ...
tks again....