BEST TEAM EVER?

Started by Jmachete, May 15, 2012, 07:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmachete

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

15 trades left, $11,200

scored 2,583 round 7.

What moves should I make? I am thinking Spurr in to allow money for a porp > dangerfield

Let me know value some expert opinion :)

Hawks_1976

Great score last week, well done there. But I think your just trying to show off.

R12 in your midfield : Stanton, Kennedy, Selwood and Pendlebury out so 2 midfield donuts then.

R11 in your fwds : Porplyzia, Cornes, Kennedy, Treloar, D.Smith out so 3 fwd line donuts there. ( 4 if Pfeiifer doesn't play ).
Add to this that both your rucks will miss and minimum of one donut in backline & mids if they stood as is. 7-8 donuts.
Will you post your team that week when you score 1400?

Best team ever? I don't think so. You've already traded hard to get what you think is an awesome midfield based on current averages. But your heading for a train wreck, especially in R11 and any efforts to trade yourself out of trouble will leave you with none in the back end of the season.

Enjoy your glory of R7 because you'll be heading backwards from here in and leapfrogged by those who play with the entire season in mind.

crabapples

Maybe the best team ever if u started round one with that team, i think u would hav fit right under salary cap...

Spewin u had pendles as captain

Jmachete

I just wrote that title to get attention, I dont think its the best team ever lol I dont care about byes either, i was really curious about upgrade options :)