Must Haves??

Started by disco1992, May 15, 2012, 03:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who is a must have in forwards this week?

Beams BE(71) proj(121) rise +20200 vs geelong
25 (62.5%)
Chapman BE(75) proj(102) rise +10800 vs collingwood
6 (15%)
Zaharakis BE(58) proj(90) rise +12900 vs richmond
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 19, 2012, 03:06:44 AM

disco1992

i have buddy robbo danger martin sidey smith kennedy treloar adams
was looking to upgrade kennedy to a round 12 premium as i have 5 round 11 players in my forwards atm

which of these three fellows do you think will perform:

Beams
pros: finished last year like a house on fire and has shown that form again this year
cons: most expensive, struggled in gf last year (injured?) and already have sidey and swan, very average tattoo on upper leg

Chappy
pros: been very consistent this year (apart from 1 bad game), cheaper than beams, currently have no geelong players
cons: getting older, his team isn't as strong, may get a couple of rests, can't see him busting out a 120+

Zaharakis
pros: has back to back to back hundreds, looks good in a winning team, very cheap
cons: has been known to go missing in games, a couple of very low scores, hasnt gone big with his hundreds

Jalapeno

all good options mate. i like zaha the best tho.. but thats just personal preference

disco1992

Yer this is actually my first week I don't have a set in stone trade plan layout and who I get out of these three depends on whether shiel plays haha

I like zaha but I don't no how consistent he is thing he may be a front runner like my Stanton!!

felsty

Beams didn't play GF last year. He pulled himself out of it during the week.

disco1992

Damn it was the semi against hawks but he must have been injured to get only 2 handballs... Welcome to the team Dayne beams

Alka

Chapman will probably miss a few games due to rests. This is why I passed on him.

It'd be between Beams and Zaha for me. If Essendon keep flying, Zaha will be up there. He's committed to improving his work rate and it shows. Beams on the other hand looks like the current must have, but surely he must come down to earth sooner or later? If he doesn't he will be by far the best forward option. I'd jump on Beams before he goes even higher in price.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Alka on May 15, 2012, 12:59:52 PM
Chapman will probably miss a few games due to rests. This is why I passed on him.

+1

I'd love to get Beams in but unfortunately I already have 2 Pies in my forwards...Sidey 8) and Cloke. :-[

After the bye Dayne will be straight in. He's looking the goods.

Shihan7

Chapman is too injury prone. Beams has the potential to average 105+.

disco1992

So beams or zaha seems the best should i go

out ellis and shiel/kennedy in beams and spurr this week
in shiel/bugg zaha and waters/shaw next week

leave me with 7 premo forwards and god, lid, birch, broughton, hargrave waters/shaw and malceski

oldshepp

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 15, 2012, 01:43:57 PM
Quote from: Alka on May 15, 2012, 12:59:52 PM

+1

I'd love to get Beams in but unfortunately I already have 2 Pies in my forwards...Sidey 8) and Cloke. :-[

After the bye Dayne will be straight in. He's looking the goods.

Sounds like a plan. Porps to Beams will do me

So maybe Chappy at this stage?  Don't like Zaha personally although I admit his last couple of weeks have been very good