LEE SPURR!!!!

Started by C-Dogg, May 15, 2012, 06:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Dogg

Have absolutely no confidence in trading this guy in. Everyone is spurr this spurr that but not a chance for me.

Yes i understand that their arnt many downgrade backs atm but seriously is this guy the answer? got a feeling he's going

to be another A.Hall from the goldcoast that just sits there on the bench and we will be wondering why we traded him in

Thought id throw it out there

THOUGHTS people on this interesting topic  :D :D

henry

Are you serious? He's my roughie for the brownlow!

chaosAD

I have backed him to win the coleman medal, havent you been watching C-Dogg?

fertalong

I'm not going to bring him in either. The idea of downgrading now is to make sure they cover you for byes. I'm not sure that he will be playing at that stage, so it's a bit of a risk to trade out an ellis or a bugg who are a good chance to play during those rounds and provide cover.

Doyle

He had a sub-affected 69, I think he's doing fine. 8)

BGK

Quote from: C-Dogg on May 15, 2012, 06:26:56 PM

Have absolutely no confidence in trading this guy in. Everyone is spurr this spurr that but not a chance for me.

Yes i understand that their arnt many downgrade backs atm but seriously is this guy the answer? got a feeling he's going

to be another A.Hall from the goldcoast that just sits there on the bench and we will be wondering why we traded him in

So if your not going to downgrade to him, who are you going to use to downgrade? There are not many options coiming. Zorko is about the only one currently playing that i have confidence in.

Jukes

I also had very little confidence in him, but still may trade him in. Depends where in the team he's named and where Ellis is named.

C-Dogg

Quote from: chaosAD on May 15, 2012, 06:41:31 PM
I have backed him to win the coleman medal, havent you been watching C-Dogg?
Quote from: henry on May 15, 2012, 06:32:12 PM
Are you serious? He's my roughie for the brownlow!

yeah yeah haha

C-Dogg

Quote from: BGK on May 15, 2012, 06:59:17 PM

So if your not going to downgrade to him, who are you going to use to downgrade? There are not many options coiming. Zorko is about the only one currently playing that i have confidence in.

Wont downgrade then, dont feel the need to anyway... im happy with my whole backline as many of us are

BGK

Quote from: C-Dogg on May 15, 2012, 07:40:02 PM
Quote from: BGK on May 15, 2012, 06:59:17 PM

Wont downgrade then, dont feel the need to anyway... im happy with my whole backline as many of us are

Confidence in your entire backline?

So what about using his cash to upgrade other areas?

Bones Bombers

I have 4 backline rookies, Bugg, Townsend, Morris and Ellis and have been happy enough with their scoring for their price.
Hope to be able to upgrade the Richmond boys at bye time using downgrades from other areas but may have to keep the others on the bench. May need to downgrade one of them if I can find one.
Hopefully Buntine comes in around bye time or just after. Maybe a couple of others.
Not keen on Spurr right now.