This week
4 (44.4%)
Prolong one week
4 (44.4%)
bad plan
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jack.Donne

I am currently ranked: 15,000, I have 17 trades left and 35g in the kitty. I currently have two spots for coniglio, horsley, j-mac and shiel, looking to offload one for zorko in a week. Thinking of Shiel -> Zorko then Kennedy -> Zaha, my team will look like:

Backs: B.Goddard, B.Deledio, G.Birchall, G.Broughton, D.Heppel B.Waters, R.Hargrave
(T.Bugg, B.Ellis)

Mids: M.Boyd, S.Pendlebury, G.Ablett, J.Selwood, S.Coniglio, K.Horsley
(D.Pfeiffer, J-Mac)

Rucks: M.Kreuzer, Giles
(Jar.Redden, O.Stephenson)

Forward: L.Franklin, M.Robinson, S.Sidebottom, D.Zaharakis, D.Martin, P.Dangerfield, D.Smith/D.Zorko
(D.Smith/D.Zorko, T.Couch)

i could go ellis -> spurr then have money in the bank and is better for my byes, but it prolongs my planned upgrade/downgrades, this week or prolong?

Slap

Is this trade for next week?

Jack.Donne

No, at the moment it is for this week, however I might prolong it until next week in order to do the Ellis spurr trade

SydneyRox

Hold off. Another week watching Zorko isnt going to do anything, and your mids all have the chance to go up in value again.

Smith BE of 7 and Zaha @ 58 mean you wont lose much if any money by holding off.

I am not sold on the Ellis to Spurr trade either... plenty of others talking it up, but Ellis' JS seems pretty good compared to Spurr.

Windigo

Spurr looked solid. Surely they'd persevere with Spurr?

People said the same thing about Puopolo last year. I got him in as he was basically the only downgrade option going around.

But watch later in the week....Docherty might get a call up!  :o

Capper

Im not sold on Spurr either, his JS is a worry.

He came in for Mellington who is still weeks away but Lower could be back soon and Spurr may lose his spot

Windigo

Hm, it's either Ellis>Spurr or Zorko.

Who would have better JS?    ???

stew42

Zorko by quite a bit, having looked at Colli's stats...

Next Week:
Shiel => Zorko
JMac (depending on JS)/Magner => Ablett