Help improve my side

Started by Chopps, May 14, 2012, 12:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owenbond007

Quote from: Chopps on May 14, 2012, 12:51:08 AM
i have $256,300 in the bank.

i am at a loss to what i will do this week, ellis looks maxed but his bye is handy, i need more premo mids but hard to make that trade with cash cows scoring well, need a ruck to sort out rd 11 bye issue of cox/giles. unless redden and stephenson play. also need one more forward would like to cull milera but another good bye.

what would you do?

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Waters,  Hargrave, Clarke, Bugg <Morris, Ellis> byes - 3/2/4
mid: Swan, Murphy, Selwood, Rockliff, Greene, Horsley <Magner, Mcdonald> Byes 3/3/2
Ruck: Cox, Giles <Redden, Stephenson> 2/1/1
Forw: Robinson, sidebottom, beams, franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Treloar <Adams, milera> byes 3/2/4

Id hang off your mids for a week or 2. Approaching the Byes you have Morris, Ellis, Horse, Milera, only 3 can traded out in r13. I personally would probably cull Ellis this week for either a r12 premo or another r13 back. The week after id look to do another cash grab and get zorko on the bubble, maybe a double trade of magner oldmac out and mitchell zorko in.

Bones Bombers

Sorry Owen that doesn't make sense to me mate.
If you have 4 rd13 rookies you can trade 1 in rd12 if you need to.
Zorko is another rd11 mid/forward, got enough of them as that's the worst bye.
Nice side you are building Chopps! Your backs are probs the area that needs attention first, but the same can be said for my team. Haven't quite decided which ones I want and the rookies are getting games and doing ok(for rookies).
You could trade Greene/Old Mac to Zaka to establish a link to the forwards like Treloar and Adams and then in rd13 move Martin to the mid bench.
That might help.

Bombers Suck

Chopps

Quote from: Bombers Suck on May 14, 2012, 04:02:58 PM
upgrade mag

cant he has to stay or be traded to a rd12 rookie.

bugg to suckling or other rd 13 backliner?