Time to trade Redden in?

Started by powersuperkents, May 13, 2012, 04:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersuperkents

Jack Redden looks as if he's going to make a comeback and retrieve is usual 100+ average. Redden is at an extremely cheap price and looks to be a bargain buy if he's continues form.

The_Captain

wont be anywhere near top 6 mids. no way..

tbagrocks

Quote from: noto07 on May 13, 2012, 05:05:19 PM
wont be anywhere near top 6 mids. no way..
no because these guys are at 130 atm, this gap will close and throw a blanket over 10-12 guys for the rest of the season (taking out the top few Ablett etc...)

powersuperkents

I've already got Rocky but Redden looks like a good purchase til I noticed the only games Redden has done well were games where Rocky performance poorly. Obviously Rocky will rarely slip up. Redden will only be semi premo this season

daz77

He was the 5th best mid last season.
Could be a great pick up at his price.

elephants

Rocky takes my 6th mid spot... I'm stuggling to even find room for Ablett and Swanny!!

powersuperkents

My current midfield is Ablett, Scott Selwood (planning to upgrade but not sure if i should), Brad Ebert (planning to upgrade but not sure if i should), Tom Rockliff, Lenny Hayes, Kyal Horsley (originally Ward but downgraded to trade Kerridge for Franklin) McDonald and Newell on the bench.

Any Ideas if I should add Redden or any other suggestions. I've grown quite fond of Josh P Kennedy

Plastic Boy

Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2012, 10:09:10 PM
Rocky takes my 6th mid spot... I'm stuggling to even find room for Ablett and Swanny!!

With Mitchell cheap, Murphy set to tank, it might be hard to pass on those 2 to finish my mids with Ablett, Pendles, Thommo and Boyd

elephants

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 14, 2012, 11:37:26 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2012, 10:09:10 PM

With Mitchell cheap, Murphy set to tank, it might be hard to pass on those 2 to finish my mids with Ablett, Pendles, Thommo and Boyd

I have Mitchell and Murphy along with Pendles, Boyd and Rockliff. One of Swan and Ablett to take my last spot :o

Zombie2.5

Quote from: powersuperkents on May 14, 2012, 09:45:29 PM
I've already got Rocky but Redden looks like a good purchase til I noticed the only games Redden has done well were games where Rocky performance poorly. Obviously Rocky will rarely slip up. Redden will only be semi premo this season
Yep, looks like they can't combine for a good score.

I have Ablett, Pendlebury, Boyd, J Selwood, Greene, Horsley (Shiel, Coniglio)
Looking to get in Swan and another premo in(Murphy top of list atm). Not sure when though.
I think i'll upgrade my defense first though, have $273k for Golby to Premo(Scotland, Birchall) and have room for one more rd 13 premo, only have 2 at the moment. (have two rd 12's too, so no point upgrading there.)