Walker out for 2

Started by matt1985, May 14, 2012, 06:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt1985

Was mentioned on ten news. Don't know if its relevant, I think I saw someone say they were looking at getting Taylor walker in this week. But he is out for 2 for his tackle the other day.

LF

Good he is a tool and well deserves the suspension

The_Captain

That will hurt the crows. He is in career best form and was kicking bags galore!

KBcokebotl

Quote from: luvfooty on May 14, 2012, 06:54:30 PM
u da tool with a silent s

nostradamus

Damn !!!! l have him in Euros

matt1985

Quote from: nostradamus on May 14, 2012, 08:23:34 PM
Damn !!!! l have him in Euros

Ouch :( I know he has posted a couple of good scores. I wasn't too sure if many had him in tho!

Zombie2.5

>:(
Walker was doing so well.... leading the coleman.
And now we miss him against Carlton in Melbourne(C'mon extra 2 days rest!!) and Collingwood at home. Tippett better fire.... and Lynchy will probably get a recall

BarnDogg

Wow, what a joke!

So you can't tackle anymore or what?

The_Captain

well you cant tackle negligently anymore.. he knew the rules.. shouldnt of been a hero and tried to drill him in the turf.. the dum mutt..

Jmoney

The concept of negligence and contact sport being together is ridiculous.

LF

Quote from: KBcokebotl on May 14, 2012, 08:11:30 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on May 14, 2012, 06:54:30 PM
u da tool with a silent s

Tool
A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing-here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is alwasys making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, ect

you maybe a tool but i`m definately not  :P