2 (50%)
Matt Maguire
0 (0%)
Paul Bower
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

The_Captain

Screech

unfortunately i have yagmoor, tomlinson AND Beau Wilkes in my defence. my excuse, im new to dreamteam! and the coach of st kilda is the biggest White Goodman in the AFL. Beau Wilkes kicked three goals then gets dragged. If he kicks 5, then coach White Goodman will HAVE TO keep him the following week. Kick 3 and it is still 'reasonable' considering Kosi was coming back. Bloody hate these AFL establishment White Goodmans.

Screech

Football Factory

A positive with Coad will be his uniqueness

The_Captain

yeh true FF. hows his hammies but? Wonder if wilkes or spur will be the best downgrade option for backs..

Screech

carn crows forget westcoast, collingwood and hawthorn as premiership contenders this year! the crows are the real deal and we will show that today

tbagrocks

Quote from: Screech on May 12, 2012, 02:25:46 PM
carn crows forget westcoast, collingwood and hawthorn as premiership contenders this year! the crows are the real deal and we will show that today
looking good 25pt lead, Taylor to be reported :-[
Dangerman on 3 :o :( :-[

Screech

how many point lead? half time score adelaide 89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geelong 26. at this rate full time score will be 178 geelong 52. on our way to a 126 point trashing. forget your money on black caviar today imagine how much this win is going to pay out!~