Beams....u lil legend...

Started by hawks4life, May 12, 2012, 10:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks4life

Traded him this week...along with horsely....
got rid of Porpz and Parker....best trades i ever made..
this guy was on a flower at quarter time...15 pts..hes over 106 yeaahhhhha....with half a quarter to go....the next swan in my view...

Macca#23

I know everyone is going crazy over Sidebum and Beams atm, but Thomas is back next week and surely he'll impact Beams/Sidebottom somewhat?

Noz

I would like to see Thomas return across the half back but obviously that's not going to happen.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Macca#23 on May 12, 2012, 11:03:28 PM
I know everyone is going crazy over Sidebum and Beams atm, but Thomas is back next week and surely he'll impact Beams/Sidebottom somewhat?
bad call....  look at the record last year! these kids are getting better

hawks4life

didak got a tonne...even old mate...marty clarke almost tonned it..almost half the collingwood team tonned it....plenty to around i reckon....

Rommas

Quote from: Macca#23 on May 12, 2012, 11:03:28 PM

Exactly why I'm not buying into Beams just yet, I had Sidebottom since round 1 so I always had an inkling he'd score well this year ;)

tbagrocks

the lowdown is: Dayne will win in DT & Sidebutt to win in SC that will be the fact of this year

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 01:00:58 AM
the lowdown is: Dayne will win in DT & Sidebutt to win in SC that will be the fact of this year
+1 hopefully. good chance of it

disco1992

he's a dt stud i want to jump on him but im worried that he is playing geelong this week and he only had 24 points on them in the gf last year

Colliwobblers

Not sure what effect daisy will have on Beams or Sidebottom probably none since Ball is out anyway Sidebottom was playing in the midfield with Daisy and Ball in, now Beams is too in place of Ball, should make no difference.

Hopefuly DIDAK holds his spot, Fasolo will come back in and he may be the future but playing him (and others) while Didak racks up 30 possessions and 3 goals a game in the VFL

ANNOYS THE SHOWER out of us Pie supporters!