Previous topic - Next topic

Who do I put in my starting 22?

Goldstein
4 (66.7%)
Longer
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Screech

Longer has been named in the ruck with Ben "the People's Beard" Hudson being rested for soreness. I have hung onto Goldstein despite him being dropped to the vfl and HMac's excellent form. Goldstein went nuts in his one VFL match with 64 hitous but has been named centre-half forward. Again, I must mention Hmac, because of his good form and the fact that this nullifies any potential high score from Goldstein. However, the Westen Bulldogs have three big men in Cordy, Minson and Roughead meaning Goldstein will definitely be needed to step up, if North Melbourne are to win. So I pose the question, Goldstein or Longer in my starting 22? Put it this way it doesn't matter really as this week Longer will go up in price and hopefully by quite a bit for some much needed cash and if GoldSTEIN cough cough.... doesn't perform he is out of the team for good

Windigo

Easy, go with Goldy.

Then if he stinks again, then oust to H-Mac if you can.  ;)

Screech

i must mention one more thing...this weeks matchup will be a close affair therefore every little point counts this is why i am tempted to back Longer all the way to the bank

Windigo

You'd back him in after a 21?  ???

jabroni

and luey will be back in a few weeks

Zombie2.5

Goldstein... (Trust your premo's:P)