Best Attempt at DT - Rip it to shreds. Your thoughts please?!?!?!?

Started by azza707, January 22, 2010, 12:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azza707

BAC
Corey Enright
Andrew Carazzo
Luke Hodge
Jed Adcock
Xavier Ellis?? --- Mid price BAC anyone??
Rick Ladson
Brad Sheppard

Matt Maguire
Phil Davis

Thoughts on these players anyone?:
Gavin Urquart?
Simon Buckley?
Jesse W. Smith?
Ricky Pettard?
Marcus Drum??
Josh Hunt?

MID
Gablett
Brent Prismall
Adam Cooney
Brad Dalziell
Rhys Palmer
Jack Trengove

Ryan Bastinac
Luke Shuey

Thoughts???:
Clinton Young?
Armitage?
Prestigiacomo?
David Mackay?

Rucks
Matt Kruzer
Brad Ottens

Robbie Warnock
Matthew Lobbe

thoughts???:
Tiller?
Jared Brennan??
Dean Cox?

Forwards
Matthew Pavlich
Jonohan Brown
Robbie Gray
Kurk Tippet
Patrick Dangerfield
Patrick Veszpremi??
Sean Rusling?? (cheap FWDs anyone??)

Luke Tapscott
Scott Gumbleton

Thoughts???
ummm....Daniel Giansiracusa
Frankklin?
Robert Murphy?
Chris Knights?
Matt Stokes?
Tom Hawkins?
Ben Ross?
Michael Newton??

Cash in the Bank: 128K

Justin Bieber

Pretty good team overall. i'll comment on the question marks

Defence: ellis could be a good choice if he is playing a half back role. urquart is bound for a breakout year with north and should improve his average. The rest would be fighting to be in their teams 22. if any of them make it, they would be pretty good picks at their prices. watch the nab cup.

mids: presti is a back. why do you have him as a mid? young shouldn't be in the hawks 22. armitage should get runs in the saints but not sure if he would play every week. mackay will play every week but is more suited to sc.

rucks: Tiller i dont think will play much. Brennan is a good pick up and should get more mid time this year. Cox is pricey but is the best ruck out there. If eagles know they won't make it to the finals, they will rest him.

forwards: Vez has potential but has to break into the side. Rusling is really fragile. Out of the THOUGHT'S players i would say no to ross and newton and keep a watch on murphy and see how he goes in nab cup. The best picks would be buddy, gia, knights and hawkins.

azza707

hey man thnx for the reply and advice.

yea im unsure to pick as to ellis or gavin, just have to watch NAB like you said

ooomg my bad. i mean pendlebury not presti haha XD

mm i did have cox, its just all this talk about injury is worrying me now. Yea i was looking to maybe put Brennan in, if Kruzer doesnt perform in his new role up forward.

Yea i kno vez has to break in, but can you recommend any mid priced/cheap FWDs out there. i just cant seem to find any good value picks around that region. mm i have been monitoring murph and buddy, and both have only just rlly begun proper training. and then with people like knights and hawkins, its hard to know if their average will lift...?