Previous topic - Next topic

crabapples

Ziplock

I've got nearly 15 centimetres on him, so yeah :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: henry on May 07, 2012, 11:47:09 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 07, 2012, 10:53:24 PM
Quote from: meow meow on May 07, 2012, 09:23:51 PM
Never rated the Cats? lol yeah they are duds!!

Rated as in "personalities"

There is more to a football club than winning games, there is culture and a ton of other stuff that can't be measured by wins and losses.

And they may be (or have been) gun players, but from all evidence recently they ARE dud blokes.

And Don't get me wrong we got our own issues with Daisy revolting against the coach and getting himself hamstrung strains for punishment.... (conspiracy theory)

Says the bloke who's team appointed HEATH SHAW to the leadership group. Right...
I don't go for geelong, and I dislike them as a passionate hawks man mainly because we cannot buy a game from them but for me there was no malice in what wojo did, and it was an accideng, stuff like that happens in footy.

Dude I call it as I see it and i have commented negatively on both Heater and Daisy in recent posts.

NO MALICE; have you even watched the footage, he punched the guy in the face, then later lined him up from a few meters away and knocked "the kid" flying and broke his jaw ???

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/afl/videos/watch/29224095/

Maybe have a look and keep in mind this is after he already earned himdself one match for punching him in the jaw...

http://www.geelongadvertiser.com.au/article/2012/05/07/324445_gfc.html

I am making a simple observation, not making shower up to have a go at the cats for no reason, maybe read more news and you'd be up to speed on how thier travelling in this area?

They may all be the best blokes in the world, but if they keep this shower up do you expect anyone to believe it?

And just incase the outcome is of any interst....

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/135287/default.aspx

and for the record I NEVER go attacking clubs supporters for things the club or players do that attracts criticism, so blaming me for Heater being appointed to the leadership group is giving me a little bit more credit for running the Collingwood Football Club than maybe I dererve do you think?

<<<< END OF RANT >>>>

crabapples

Quote from: Ziplock on May 08, 2012, 09:47:25 PM
I've got nearly 15 centimetres on him, so yeah :P

Haha nice one

fever

wobblers with that avatar you have to wait at least 5 years or until coll next win the flag (whichever comes first) before you can make an anti-geelong post, otherwise it just looks like sour grapes.  ;) 8)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: fever on May 10, 2012, 12:32:15 AM
wobblers with that avatar you have to wait at least 5 years or until coll next win the flag (whichever comes first) before you can make an anti-geelong post, otherwise it just looks like sour grapes.  ;) 8)

Good point, but I'm the first to sat Geelong were WAY better in the GF, and the first to admit like We are Sydneys bogey team, Gellong our ours,

we won every game last season that  we played

EXCEPT - every game we played against Geelong.

No denying the quality of the team or it's players, just a bit of ugliness in the area in which I have posted...

All nothing really I supposes, just the WoJo incident on a kid fired me up!

but as I always say, i only speak for myself just one opinion amongst the masses no one needs to agree listen or care what I think :)

And have some sympathy for me my inlaws are cats supporters......

crabapples

nothing wrong with a bit of emotion CW, i may hav been guilty of claiming Jack Zeibel to be the next premo mid after the geelong match!   :P

thats ruff with ur inlaws

TheMailman

We Sydneysiders have lots of bogey teams :P

Adelaide, Melbourne, Collingwood.....