Taylor Adams

Started by chrisuzz, May 09, 2012, 07:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

Im 100% sure on bringing him in just gotta decide who to out.. Should it be for Curly Hampton, who isnt scoring much or Tory Dickosn who i will lose cash on but isnt playing at all?

Its much like the problem ive got with the Horse, outs Shiel, Green, Magner or Smith, im thinking Magner on this one though..

ANyways opins please, fire away :)

Chopps

oust dickson, atleast hampton is playing.

which Smith? you cant oust Greene and if overall keep magner due to round 11 rookie

chrisuzz

Dickson to Adams would be at a cos of around 15k :-\

And Clay Smith in my mids

Smedts is another option for Adams but has only made 15k And i dont really wanna trade out Trealor yet

Adams will be starting along side Trealor if i do bring him in though

fertalong

If you need the cash to do an upgrade in the next couple of weeks, do Curtly to Adams. If you don't need the cash straight away and can wait, then do Dickson.

Windigo

Don't trade Treloar.

Apparently has foot injury....

Adams a gun, I'd oust Tory. At least Curtly is making you something...But It could leave you with too many GWS players.

chrisuzz

I was never planning on it Windigo! :)
Yeh okay, well aslong as the Dick isnt named this round itll be him out for Adams, if Dicksons named i think itd best to oust Curlyt

tbagrocks

really want to get him but, got gws smith & Treloar already do I really need Adams?

want to trade kennedy for Horse & Milera to Beams but... should I go milera to adams & get Beams next week??
really wanted Beams by now but are the rooks to valuable?