17 (44.7%)
Magner -> Horsely and B Ellis -> Heppel
9 (23.7%)
Magner -> Horsely, wait for Zorko and Koby Stevens
8 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

TheHanger

ONLY HAVE 15 TRADES LEFT IF TWO ARE COMPLETED
but Horsely is a must, and Taylor Adams looks good but is he worth the trade when Zorko is so close, plus I just got Treloar in

Trade 1
Pro: Horsely, Adams come in, as does lots of cash, reopens DPP link mid-fwd
Con: only 15 trades left, still have to get Zorko, Docherty in, Mag and Shiel not quite milked yet

Trade 2
Pro: Horsely, Adams in, Milera ready to go, lots of cash
Con: 15 trades left, Mag not quite ready yet

Trade 3
Pro: Horsely and Heppel come in, Ellis is ready to go, adds to backline
Con: 15 trades left, one of bugg/dempesy will have to start on the bench, Heppel back up to starting price

Trade 4
Pro: only uses 1 trade, horsely, Zorko will reopen the DPP link and he is 3 weeks from being on the bubble probably (perfect for shiel)
Con: Miss out on Taylor Adams/B Ellis has hit his max could go down in price this week

Any voting/advice is greatly appreciated

cheers  ;)

Windigo

I'm doing something similar to option 3.

Only I'm trading Shiel & Kennedy and keeping Ellis as he has the last bye round and IMO it will help, trust me.  ;)

tbagrocks

TheHanger

i dunno, by round 13 Ellis will start to drop in price, staying well past his welcome, morris is more likely to stay up
magner is the worst placed mid in my opinion because Shiel is improving and Greene is almost a keeper at this stage, but last time i considered ditching magner he pulled an 88

leaning towards 1 or 2...or 3

elephants

Considering making a move for Adams and turning Golby into Heppel.

Means I miss out on Horsely but I reckon that Shiel, Coniglio and McDonald have some mega growing to do and could be handier through the byes...

TheHanger

Can't miss out on Horsely, set to go up $100,000 this week and $240,000 he looks like Barlow

TheHanger

other option is Koby Stevens when he gets a game, 83 in first game and had 2 years on WCE list but rookie priced

tbagrocks

Quote from: TheHanger on May 08, 2012, 08:12:24 PM
other option is Koby Stevens when he gets a game, 83 in first game and had 2 years on WCE list but rookie priced
if Koby doesn't play we get a cheep kid next year!

TheHanger

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 08, 2012, 08:16:02 PM
Quote from: TheHanger on May 08, 2012, 08:12:24 PM
if Koby doesn't play we get a cheep kid next year!

I think if Koby don't play he will be play amateur footy next year, unfortunately, played just 2 sub affected games last year in his second year at club

TheHanger

thought i might bump this because I think it applies to many people on here

tbagrocks

I'm getting on the Horse but...

want a fwd, either trade Milera to Beams or do I need Adams? and get Beams next week?? help?

TheHanger

adams b/e -79, its now or never, depends how/ when Zorko and Docherty and Baguley start to take effect