Thoughts on Christenson?

Started by pinochio, May 04, 2012, 03:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinochio

as a 6/7 forward option..

imo more ppl wouldve jumped on this guys if he werent injured at start of year, now he is shown the form which we all wanted to see...

thoughts?

owenbond007

better options going about eg chappy cloke and there not that much more.

Praetorian

Yeah, he would have been useful as a mid-pricer to start with if he hadn't been injured, but by no stretch of the imagination would I consider him an upgrade target. Think you're better off saving a little more over the next couple of weeks and setting your sights a bit higher.

mike_3456

Im seriously considering him as a replacement for fyfe. He saves you about 70k compared to Chappy and Stevie J. He's young and ready for a breakout year, highly rated at the cattery and starting on the ball. However, he isnt necessarily a proven performer like Chappy and Stevie J, but those guys may have a higher chance of getting rested and injured throughout the year due to their age.

blah128

I had him in my team at the start but injury worries made me swap him out before round 1. He was my 5th forward...wish I kept him. Showed so much last year for the half games he was getting. I think he racked up nearly 50 in the final quarter 1 game from memory

I am taking the punt on him (Christensen) and putting the change in the bank for the Fyfy trade. 

Problems

I'm gonna roll the dice with him  8)

Artax

I was all over him all preseason but went Danger at the last minute, not unhappy