Main Menu

HALL

Started by Jormas, May 04, 2012, 11:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

was this bloke a bad choice?

seems to have very little JS even with GAJ and riskatv out..

What to do with him, IMO he wont be getting a game for a while, he's not even named on the emergencies?

What to do?

Keep the pre-matured Cow. and go Smith -> Pfeiffer

or ditch him and go Hall -> Pfeiffer   ???

thatguy

he is a tough one mate. his form was getting better IMO, his last 2 games were pretty good so not sure what is going on. not being listed as an emg this week prob doesnt help either.

a lot of people will have him and will be hoping he comes back soon!

m1tch robo

I'm gonna keep him in the hope that he plays some more games in the near future. If not I'm gonna wait till zorko is on his bubble and grab him for hall. I don't like pfieffer. You'd kick yourself if you went to pfieffer and he was dropped in round 7

felsty

You crack me up Jormas :) he will be fine.. Maybe not the cash cow we thought he would be but will at least be good coverage come bye time ;)

Justin Bieber

Ricochet

I'd hold off mate.
Hall will play again soon, and Devon still has more money to make us.
More rookies will start popping up over the next few weeks.
I don't think one trade is worth a downgrade to 5fer, im not sold on this guy and as m1tch said you wouldnt wanna trade him in and then see him dropped over the next couple of weeks.
Zorko will come in soon, i think we'll finally see Couch sometime before the byes, T.Adams will be on the bubble next week, M.Brown kicked a bag in the VFL and is back into the Geelong side this week, Dixon will be on the bubble next week as will Ugle,   A.Young didn't set the world on fire in his first game and is on the extended bench but could be worth watching, Kerridge has only played one game and Bruce has only played one.
There will be plenty of FWD downgrade options over the next 2-5 weeks, so i would hold off for now mate.