A quickie!

Started by jvalles69, May 03, 2012, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jvalles69

I'm bringing someone into my midfield, the 2 options I'm going with are...

1.  Dangerfield - Plan for him to be my last keeper in the forward line, so will move him there and will be able to upgrade a rook to a premo mid.

or

2. Simpson - Get Kade with the idea that he will be a unique keeper for my midfield.  Does he fit the mold of the premo midfielder or am I selling myself short?

fertalong

In previous years, Kade has only averaged around the 100 mark and will do at least that this year. He's in good form at moment and could be a keeper if he maintains that form, but chances are he won't and you'll be stuck with a mid averaging 100-105. If you're ok with that as a 6th mid by years end, go for it! He is a pretty good smokie and comes at a bargain.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: fertalong on May 03, 2012, 11:01:56 PM
In previous years, Kade has only averaged around the 100 mark and will do at least that this year. He's in good form at moment and could be a keeper if he maintains that form, but chances are he won't and you'll be stuck with a mid averaging 100-105. If you're ok with that as a 6th mid by years end, go for it! He is a pretty good smokie and comes at a bargain.
Well said about big Kade.

He's a gun, underrated with Judd then Murphy breaking out.  He's always been the one doing all the hard work, it doesn't directly translate to DT points but i reckon he can average 100 with the occasional BOG kinda of score(120-130). He's extremely unique and an awesome pickup, im telling ya!!

Be careful, though he's inconsistent sometimes, if he's on his game he'll kill it and if not...... watch out!!

jvalles69

Thanks fellas, at the moment I have confused things more by adding a 3rd option...

3) Beau Waters in the backline.

Leaning towards Kade as it will prob give me the best overall score increase, but sick of seeing those 2 Richmond scrubs on my field!  BTW, it would be Bower who gets traded for Waters.