6 (60%)
Ebert and Barlow
1 (10%)
Rockliff and Ebert
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 0

langej

Guru's

Looking to make a couple upgrades to my team (yes it will be GAJ and Shiel getting the chop but i fi should do this is for another forum).

Do you think these fine fellows can continue thier current form and which TWO would you recommend?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
DEF: B Deledio (101), H Scotland (120), B Goddard (58), B Waters (79), T Bugg (96), R Hargrave (0), M Clarke (45), B Ellis (47), S Morris (48)

MID: M Boyd (115), S Pendlebury (113), S Mitchell (63), J Magner (86), D Shiel (81), J McDonald (90), G Ablett (0), C Smith (0)

RUCK: J Giles (89), O Stephenson (0), A Sandilands (0), J Redden (0)

FWD: M Robinson (106), S Sidebottom (109), L Franklin (71), D Martin (105), A Goodes (100), D Smith (39), T Milera (55), A Kennedy (0), A Hall (0)

Ricochet

Are you worried about byes?
I would say Kennedy and Barlow are the best combo in that list but with Pendles and Magner you will have 4 Rd12 bye players

langej

Bye's are a consideration but not too worried about them at the moment.  Too much can change between now and then.

I agree with you that i have too many round 12 Bye's in the Mids.  I am targeting R13 Bye players at this stage and happy to loose that match in my league.

Ricochet

I'd go Kennedy and Ebert then
Then you have Rd 11 (Boyd, Jmac and C.Smith) Rd 12 (Pendles, Kennedy and Magner) and Rd 13 (Ebert and Mitchell).
Still plenty of times to upgrade/downgrade Jmac, Smith and Magner to get your byes right
Haven't considered other Rd 13 bye premiums? Murphy, Simpson, Dal Santo or Hayes

langej

Yeh Murph (or Swan excluding bye rounds) is the other option (and maybe Hayes) but it would limit my options to get another player due to his cost. Only have about 941k to get in 2 midfielders.

I could wait but i have a couple of tough league games coming up and i would like to win at least 1.