Whadda Ya Reckon?

Started by Mozza84, May 03, 2012, 01:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mozza84

Racking my brains out last night and thought I might do these trades....

Mids: Ablett to Sidebottom (Sidebottom to Fwds for Fyfe)
Fwds: Devon Smith to Mitch Robinson

Fwds would then be: Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Sidebottom, Robinson, Proplyzia, Treloar (Cameron, Hall)

Mids would then be: Boyd, Selwood, Mitchell, Thompson, Magner, Macdonald (Shiel, Fyfe)

Next week..
Fyfe to Horsley (frees up cash)
Magner/Shiel/Macdonald to Ablett (depending on if he is back for Round 7) or Swan

Round 7 Mids then would look like:
Boyd, Selwood, Mitchell, Thompson, Ablett/Swan, 2 of Magner/Macdonald/Shiel, Horsley)

Good? Bad? Thoughts?

I would have 16 trades left...

Let me know, Cheers :-)

Praetorian

Looks pretty damned fine to me.

Blues17

Can you not just go fyfe to sidebottom and save a trade?

the cash u seem to make off trading fyfe to horsley your just spending back to get ablett again.

then maybe just trade Magner/Shiel/Macdonald to horsley and get cash that way

Praetorian

Quote from: Blues17 on May 03, 2012, 01:22:05 PM
Can you not just go fyfe to sidebottom and save a trade?

the cash u seem to make off trading fyfe to horsley your just spending back to get ablett again.

then maybe just trade Magner/Shiel/Macdonald to horsley and get cash that way

But then he can't get Robinson in for Smith.

Lions01

Not really a fan of those trades,  If you dont have the cash to do what Blues17 said, I would be going something along the lines of

Fyfe- Horsley
Smith to Sidebottom

Magner/Shiel/Mcdonald to Robinson (using Treloar as MPP to Mids)

The exact same players will be in your side, using 1 less trade. With your trade ideas basically all your getting out of it will be the points different between Robinson and one of the better mid Rookies, not worth it IMO

Mozza84

Currently don't have DPP between my Fwds and Mids, so can't go Fyfe to Horsley..... :-(

Plus I just did some calculations, and I think I fall short to get back ablett or get swan from what I said earlier above.

Damn, looked good at the time, but time to rack the brain again FMDT! Haha

Any other ideas...

Windigo

I wanted to oust GAJ as well, but it doesn't feel right. And a week is a long time..... :P