Option 3
6 (50%)
Other (Please Comment)
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

weee

Hey Guys, some trade ideas I have though of this week for my team,

Option 1) D.Smith to Pfieffer/Adams
then Magner to Dal Santo/Griffen (Love Dal Santo as a player, and had an awesome last season)

Option 2) Magner to Horsley
then D.Smith to Chapman/Zaha (Chapman and Zaha, very cheap.)

Option 3) Just Ditch Golby, and get him straight to Duffield (More Mid Time with Fyfe out and also GC this week is lovely)

Thoughts?! :D

weee

And for Background Information Heres The Current Squad:

DEF: Goddard, Delidio, Birchall, Bugg, Hargrave, Golby, Ellis [Morris, Smedts]

MID: Swan, Penduls, S.Selwood, J.Selwood, Rockliff, Magner [Coniglio, Shiel]

RUCK: Jacobs, Giles {Big O, Redden}

FWD: Franklin, Robinson, Sidebttom, Martin, Dangerfield, Treloar, D.Smith [Kennedy, Hall]

JKraz

mate...im sticking with Golby for a while, he doesnt have a bad BE...could come good. Top 5 backs:

Scotland, Delideo, Goddard, Birchall, Suckling, 

6 and 7 can be made up of
(Shaw/Broughton if you can handle inconsistency)

Honerable mentions:
Heppell, Houli, Adcock

Soooooo when looking at this,

Considering most people have Hargraves, and/or Waters...Not to mention Bugg

is there any point pulling in a backman that isnt A top 5 back...I mean if you have him keep him, but to trade for him??? not for me!

I would make none of the trades you mentioned. I would wait a week, let magner/smith go up one more week, then bring in horsely for his bubble, they will go up in price more relative to zaha and chapman, anyhow so you wont lose money on it

Thunderstruck

Quote from: JKraz on May 03, 2012, 12:41:21 AM
I would make none of the trades you mentioned. I would wait a week, let magner/smith go up one more week, then bring in horsely for his bubble, they will go up in price more relative to zaha and chapman, anyhow so you wont lose money on it

+1 to this point...magner is too early to trade out and he has a lot of $$$ still to make. Smith will rise more but not as much as magner. I would hold and trade him next week for horsley on the bubble as well if he gets his 3rd game...  ;)

Ricochet

Yep i agree with these boys, hold onto your rooks for a little longer.
More money to be made there

Jukes

Can't really go wrong with 2 or 3, reckon 3 though...just.