Not saying i will but if i do trade "you know who" ...

Started by mpollock, May 03, 2012, 01:18:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

It seems like the only things that can really spark passion at the moment are mentioning Selwood or Ablett .... even our old mate Broughton can not longer get a mention ...  ;D

So IF i did trade Sir Garry Ablett Jnr ... how do these trades look:

- Ablett out for Kennedy (Syd)
- Smith(GWS) out for Roughhead (Hawks)
- Leaves me with 63k in the kitty

Still not convinced if i really want to trade Ablett at all but want to be prepared if i do decide to go that way ... on twitter it says both 1 week and 3 weeks ... nobody really knows ... earlier it was reported it wasn't responding to treatment ... today i hear he has full flexibility back ... only god knows ... anyone got his father's number??  ;D ;D

willy0405

if i was in ur situation id keep ablett...he will be out this week and next week but if you have someone like jmac/magner to cover his spot 30-40 points each week wont be a huge issue. also i dont know where you pulled roughead but there are much better options up forward..save your trades

Mr.Craig

I can totally understand the desire to trade Gary, I'm not entirely sure about those players though.

Guess that you can make a fairly strong case for Kennedy given his recent form but as for Roughie...20k more and you can get Lewis. I know the bloke is a hothead but I still think he is a more solid and dependable pick.

Scrads

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 03, 2012, 01:32:47 AM
I can totally understand the desire to trade Gary, I'm not entirely sure about those players though.

Guess that you can make a fairly strong case for Kennedy given his recent form but as for Roughie...20k more and you can get Lewis. I know the bloke is a hothead but I still think he is a more solid and dependable pick.

Common misconception.

The only time he's had been reported in the space of 4 years is that time Monfries admitted to diving for a free kick :/