Well, i'm stumped.

Started by Jormas, May 03, 2012, 02:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

Trading out ablett seems inevitable seeing everyone else is and i want to increase my 3K ranking.

But GAJ to who?

Currently have ablett, boyd, pendles, hayes, magnet, old mac, smith and greene.

Already done the porps - pfeiffer and conigs to RoK and subbed him into fwd.

I could go back on the trades (leaves me not getting ROK at bargain and keeping the outed porpise)..

I really have no clue what to do? Will i be rooing if he is out with 1-2 or happy if its 4-5?

Not to mention my other annoyances (Dempsey, Hargrave) that need to be sorted out.

Currently have 20 remaining if i reverse the ROK trades.

My heart says keep GAJ but my head says send him off.

But that poses another question? Who? Rockliff, Mitchell, Murphs, Chapman?!?

>:(

andyandy89

I think people are getting annoyed with you, and the amount of posts you have for one topic.

This is the third one you have done about GAJ, and they have all been contradictory anyway!

First one:
Pull the trigger? - GAJ - keep or ditch?

Second:
GAJ - DON'T TRADE

Third:
This one, saying you ARE wanting to trade him.

What the hell?

Seriously, stop panicking and wait later on in the week until more light is shed, maybe tomorrow his knee will improve even further, who knows?

Lucastorm

Consider trading GAJ for Swan.

But no point now, particularly if he is improving.

Plastic Boy

Latest update says he's knee is improving quite significantly so I feel he'll be back next week for GWS.

If you must trade Swan or Murphy are the ONLY 2 I'd get in.

rider

Quote from: andyandy89 on May 03, 2012, 02:30:04 AM
I think people are getting annoyed with you, and the amount of posts you have for one topic.

This is the third one you have done about GAJ, and they have all been contradictory anyway!

First one:
Pull the trigger? - GAJ - keep or ditch?

Second:
GAJ - DON'T TRADE

Third:
This one, saying you ARE wanting to trade him.

What the hell?

Seriously, stop panicking and wait later on in the week until more light is shed, maybe tomorrow his knee will improve even further, who knows?

+1,000,000

Justin Bieber

Jormas you love making topics these days....  :-X