Kade Simpson

Started by Dutchie64, May 02, 2012, 09:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchie64

Worth a shot for a midfield keeper.........or better options (L.Hayes)?

I need a rd13 mid but will wait for Mitchell to come down in price.

Was going to go Murphy but looks like he'll be rested

Mozza3

Good chance Simpson will be rested as well. I'd wait for Mitchell to come down or bring in Murphy next week should he miss.

Ajax22

The main thing going for him is that he doesn't miss games. If Carlton look to rest him anyway then this will probably become negligent and I feel there are better options for scoring potential. If he plays this week then consider

Justin Bieber

Just wait till tomorrow night bro.

chrisuzz

Mate this guy is bloody consistent you can rely on good ol Kade to get you a ton almost every week and this season he looks like hes gonna pick up on his average, i dont see why you wouldnt want him, also hes a bit of a smokey 8)

PurpleArmy

he wont get rested, isnt he going for his 150th straight game this weekend. How could ratten do that to him..haha

Mr.Craig

Quote from: PurpleArmy on May 02, 2012, 10:40:18 PM
he wont get rested, isnt he going for his 150th straight game this weekend. How could ratten do that to him..haha

+1

I did briefly consider getting him in today, but only for a moment.

fertalong

I think he got that last week, however, I agree with you. A guy that can play that many games straight surely doesn't need a rest because he's durable.

picker_man

Quote from: fertalong on May 02, 2012, 11:11:20 PM

I think he got that last week, however, I agree with you. A guy that can play that many games straight surely doesn't need a rest because he's durable.
nah its this week
http://m.news.com.au/AFL/pg/0/fi1368015.htm