~~NICK SAL SANTO~~

Started by weee, April 30, 2012, 10:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weee

was looking to bring in the great NDS this week, love the player, and is deliciously cheap in DT, and looking for him to be my last upgrade in the mids, very keen to get on him, He is a proven Dt gun, So thoughts on him? Should I or Should I Not??!

Rowan1812

BlackMamba

NDS for SC but not DT. Hasn't cracked the ton in the past 4 games. Very good user of the ball but that is only reflected in SC.

mpollock

+1 - I did with my lack of DT knowledge compared to SC .. he is crap and almost never gets a 100.

He had a couple of good DT games this year which makes him seem appealing ... but check out his overall history .. better options in DT.

weee

Shaddy94

I reckon he would be a good pick up IMO. Last year nicky dal did the exact same thing, with his price dropping down alot to be at a nice juicy value. i remember contemplating about picking him up, however i didnt and since then he went on to score tons consistently i was kicking myself. 
He's a proven gun  hes  unique with only being in  3% of teams.

I reckon maybe next week he would be a good upgrade for someone like magner, greene, shiel as he is set to drop more in price with a BE of 133.  Its a decision which could either make or break ur DT year

chaosAD

henry

Last year he was oustanding for me after picking him up halfway through the season. Very  consistent player but I don't see him belting out big tons regulary enough this year as a premium midfielder should.

weee

Cheers Mate, But why don't you see him bagging out big tons like he did last year, any reasons?

Ricochet

He had the runs on the board last year, there's no reason why he can't lift to that level again.
but we havent seen it yet and he was very up and down
You really want your midfielders scoring consistent 100s