Main Menu

Zorko

Started by lollipop man, May 01, 2012, 08:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollipop man

Want to get Beams in this week for Devon and Milera, however i'm 6k short if i downgrade to Pfeiffer. Don't really trust Dellolio and Neale and there aren't really many other options to downgrade to. So would it be stupid to downgrade to Zorko even though he's still probs 2-3 weeks away from even playing? Thoughts?

Mr.Craig

Quote from: lollipop man on May 01, 2012, 08:41:56 PM
Want to get Beams in this week for Devon and Milera, however i'm 6k short if i downgrade to Pfeiffer. Don't really trust Dellolio and Neale and there aren't really many other options to downgrade to. So would it be stupid to downgrade to Zorko even though he's still probs 2-3 weeks away from even playing? Thoughts?

Not stupid if you feel you can cover any injured/non playing players in the meantime.

Johnnysd

noone you can move from mid to forward for D Smith then trade D Smith to Horsley for a few extra $k?

Cicjose

if zorko could break into the team he will be very good and

considering what he did on the weekend in the reserves.....

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/134446/default.aspx

owenbond007

Neale's chances of getting more game time have increased substantially now that fyfe is out for 12.

lollipop man

Quote from: owenbond007 on May 01, 2012, 09:54:30 PM
Neale's chances of getting more game time have increased substantially now that fyfe is out for 12.
He'll probs keep getting subbed tho, won't he? Even in full games as a small fwd his scoring wouldn't be that good would it?

Artax

He shouldn't be a sub every week... maybe a bit like Gaff last year. Sub every second or 3rd game?

lollipop man

Doesn't matter anyway because i have Smith in fwds and just found out Neale is only a mid unfortunately. :(

tigers123

neale will be sub until he gets a bit more experience and match fitness under his belt... i have had him since the start of the season so i hope this will be right and he will get more mid time....

i'd say if they bring in a spurr or someone they could get subbed for a few weeks...

or if they leave Jack 'The Spud' Anthony in the team they might just give him the green vest and leave it on him the whole match!  ;D

BC2010

Hold on to Smith for one more week and watch how Jarryd Lyons goes for the Crows.

Slap

Quote from: Cicjose on May 01, 2012, 09:52:26 PM

WOW - 32 touches, 14 tackles.  Minimum 120 points just there, and that is if he only handballed.  Which didn't happen because he kicked a couple aswell. 

Boom.

lollipop man

Quote from: Slap on May 02, 2012, 12:22:46 AM
Quote from: Cicjose on May 01, 2012, 09:52:26 PM

WOW - 32 touches, 14 tackles.  Minimum 120 points just there, and that is if he only handballed.  Which didn't happen because he kicked a couple aswell. 

Boom.
Hopefully this effort is good enough to see him named this week.