Luke Parker

Started by Hiro, April 02, 2012, 12:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maccar86

i have

pendles, boyd, rockliff, mitchell, parker coniglio (magner, sheil)

i got parker because i thought his pre-season was good and that he would have a good year and make me alot of cash and be my last mid upgrade (towards the very end of the season)

he showed great scoring potential until the mcdonald hit and im keeping the faith in my decision to start the season with him.

he missed last week (they had a week off) and he will probably miss this week. If he is set to miss the following week ill consider going to caddy (depending on his score this week) or downgrading to clay smith.

But burning a trade so early on someone you had faith in is kind of silly IMO, unless you are going for overall and will cop a donut otherwise (which i wont)

Hiro

Quote from: Jalapeno on April 02, 2012, 04:23:19 PM
I have the exact same problem with magner, parker and mcdonald. I am going for overall and not too sure who to get in for him as i am not going to cop a donut! No matter what. So i am tossing up between mcCarthy and ebert at the moment but think lewis jetta looked good on the weekend aswell? THoughts all? Thanks

yeah im the same but i'v got neale in there aswell so need him to get named otherwise i will cop a 0 and don't want to give up early points even if the league rounds haven't started, thinking either mcarthy ebert or caddy would be ok choices mate

wharf_army

No zeros he is set to play this weekend, back to save the trade

he is unique with 3.9% of coaches own him

keep him for 8-10 weeks see how he goes

if trades werent reversible i wonder how many  would have already traded him out?

Mr.Craig

LOL, 2 Luke Parker threads at the top of the forum. ;D

Great to see he's back in business. Cheers to his dad.

owenbond007

nothing like a good old whack on the chin from the oldman

reddragon

Quote from: owenbond007 on April 05, 2012, 04:29:56 PM
nothing like a good old whack on the chin from the oldman

+1

Insider out

great news but a little worried looking at the swans with okeefe back he may be vested.. I think and correct me if I am wrong but we will know the Syd subs before final lockout.... If he is sub will have time to move him to the bench.

locknload

Quote from: whatlez on April 02, 2012, 04:54:26 PM
Quote from: locknload on April 02, 2012, 04:47:21 PM
I have him and will be trading him before Round 3.
My midfield is
Fyfe Dangerfield
Parker Caddy Shiel Clay Smith Wingard and Magner.
I will most likely trade Parker for Lachie Neale if he is named or Kennedy or whoever else is going to have the biggest price jump.
Trading early is okay as the one trade will get you a bit of coin in return. Towards the end of the year you do not have the same option of making money with these rookies.
Is that seriously your midfield? How did you score on the weekend? Who's captain?

LoL I wish I read this before the season started. I decided to go cheap in the mids and fill up everywhere else. my current team is

B - goddard deledio broughton suckling enright hargrave golby (ellis bugg)

M - Dangerfield Parker Magner Shiel Mcdonald Masten (Clay Smith Devon Smith)

R - HMac Kruez (Giles Redden)

F - Cloke Franklin N Riewoldt Martin Pavlich Fyfe Porplyzia (Kennedy Hall)

I have scored sub 2000 almost every round (mostly due to poor captain choiced *cough* goddard *cough*)
Last time I ever try this strategy.