Previous topic - Next topic

D.Smith to Pfieffer and Magner to Dal Santo

Yes?
4 (36.4%)
No?
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

weee

Hey All, Just had an alright week, score of 2046 not bad with a Donut and a week full of carnage,
So anyway,

This week I was looking at finishing off my mids, Good or bad Idea?!? Too early, these were the trades I was thinking of.

D.Smith - Pfieffer
then
Magner - Dal Santo

D.Smith's BE has increased because of his Vesting, and Pfieffer has been alright in his first two games.
Dal Santo has looked to have bottomed out at his price of about 440k he looks like a bargain and suits my byes well.
So Thoughts on this ! :D

powersuperkents

There better players at that price then Dal Santo

powersuperkents

Regard what i said if you want him because hes a bargain go for it his price will defs rise

powersuperkents

actually wait a week his breakeven is 146 and he'll go down in price more that means

weee

Slap

I don't think downgrading Smith yet is the answer.  He still can make you some cash, and perhaps another rookie will pop up like Taylor Adams or Anthony Miles.

Its a marathon, not a sprint.

BlackMamba

Love NDS for SC, not as much for DT though. Hasn't hit 100 in DT for past 4 weeks. Classy user of the ball which is rewarded in SC more.

Lucastorm

Not a fan of DalSanto

Might want to let D.Smith make a touch more money, however I too am thinking of axeing him soon..