Is there a glitch in SC?

Started by PizzleDizzle, April 29, 2012, 02:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PizzleDizzle

Now I'm not one to whine about things....I have had The worst start to SC season I could possibly imagine due to a couple of bad rookie choices, under performing premiums, injuries to premiums....and now this week, like many, the resulting DONUTS!
But here is what has really jacked me off.....I placed Swan as VC after advice from a friend for the loophole (even though I'm a pies man I didn't really have confidence he'd do anything special after his start....but it was the smart thing to do). After watching a Thrilling game that had me screaming at the television right up until the last seconds of the game, I flipped open my iPad to check out the scores.....To my surprise, I find NO VC NEXT TO SWAN, or a C for that matter. They were both still on my last weeks captains, as were my changes with in my team (emergencies, benched players etc., trades were saved though).
Now although the partial lockout meant I could change my team back to the way I wanted it (or how i was informed it should have been), I still missed out on Captain Swan which hurts with GAJ on the bench (as i am sure many others had)! It ended up I was one of those idiots who took a risk on Ziebell as captain after that!

So my question.....How did this happen with there being the autosave function? Also is there a manual save? Has this happened to anybody else?  Because this malfunction, along with my next choice for bad captain has most likely cost me a league win this week.....it isn't the end of the world this early in the season, but a win is a win!

Cheers guys

wooda02

Did you have the C on ablett as well or select  just swan as VC and no captain..?

bomberboy0618

Hmm. I would have suggested you reversed trades. Is that what happened?

Ringo

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on April 29, 2012, 09:10:03 AM
Hmm. I would have suggested you reversed trades. Is that what happened?
With reversible trades this year team reverts back to how it was at previous weeks lock out.  So if you do this you have to re adjust everything as well. Suspect this may be the reason and lesson learned but if you did not reverse trades then maybe a bug as you say.

PizzleDizzle

Never reversed trade and had the C on Ablett.....I thought I may have reversed trades, but the players I got In we're still there. Only problem was, they were not on the ground at that point. I was asked by a friend if I reverse traded.....truth be told, I did not realize there was reversible trades until I was told two days ago after this mess.....I just found out birch all is out so it might save my league game (fingers crossed)....will be doing Santa Claus from now on.....making my list and checking it twice!!!