DPP special trading?

Started by Jormas, April 29, 2012, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jormas

apparently there is some DPP special trading thing about swapping positions for a midfielder and stuff?

I would like to trade out Devon Smith (FWD) and bring in Pfeiffer or Kyal Horsley (MID), can i possibly do this?

Could someone please explain or give me a link to how this DPP trading update is relevant and how it works?

Cheers guys, Jormas..

egosbar

pfieffer is a dpp , so you could trade smith straight to pfieffer but he would be in the forward postition ,

when you click substitute after lockout , all the postions you can move your player too will highlite

i think what you are trying to do will not work as you will need to make room in your mids if you want horsely so unless you have a dpp in the mids so you can bring smith from the forwards to the mids your buggered

( wont work in your case ) one example of dpp is to  trade out a mid - move smith to the mids - and get a forward = one trade

Chopps

by the sounds of it you need to do two trades to make it work. the dpp trading is

Quote from: egosbar on April 29, 2012, 09:59:08 AM
( wont work in your case ) one example of dpp is to  trade out a mid - move smith to the mids - and get a forward = one trade