NOW before everyone says anything i know i've made alot of teams but THIS IS IT!

Started by HillHero13, January 19, 2010, 02:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

gday mate!! noice looking side if u really want some criticism (or just my oppinion lol) then lets do it :-
8) u got 5 prems in the backline- i like!! i want 5 but i can't quite go past a few mid priced backs atm so i'm prob going to go with 4, but wait n see how things are come round 1
:-\ prob wouldn't go for lukey power, think u gotta really tread water carefully when picking paddle pop players this season, so many new recruits - i think u could find better.
:-X porps.... yep he is def a gun any side would have him. do u think he can improve his season average?? maybe a little but not as significantly as others might IMO, dare i say look elswhere.
but yeah mate, keep an eye on dalziel/higgins to see how they are, and i prob wouldn';t go lake and gilbee?? hargrave is a better pick for either if u ask me anyway but pick a dif prem back from another team IMO
cheers happy hunting

bomberJohn

kookie

amtrotter

guys how do you make a draft for your 2010 team??????????? where do you go

HillHero13

in the supercoach board the first topic will be fanplanner sc go into that and
go to the link prvided..,

Note: you must be
logged into fanfooty not just the forum but the
normal fanfooty

DWEBBY5

Justin Bieber

Pretty good team. how many teams have you posted? number 8 or 9?

Defence is really good. should be your consistency.

Mids: Good but i would get rid of power. He is past his prime.

Rucks: good but risky. Hille is cheap and hope he doesn't get reinjured. tippett is very inconsistent so will give up and down scores.

forwards: risky playing 2 rookies on field. i would try to upgrade one of them to a cheapie (danger or mayne) and swap the other one out.

Just so you know Dlids, Trengrove and Bastinac are now named mid only. This screwed up alot of teams on here.

HillHero13

i know about the positianal changes why is trengove only a centre really pissed me off!!!

DWEBBY5

DWEBBY5

Quote from: HillHero13 on January 22, 2010, 05:48:36 AM
yeah i will i just want to make sure on this team because if a couple more people say good things about it i will deffinantly use this team and upgrade people when SC does start up and of course make sure they are right positions...

but what i''m trying to say is that i just need a couple more suggestions and then i'll be good....
are you serious you need to watch nab cup dude

HillHero13