Allen Christensen?

Started by BC2010, April 29, 2012, 02:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC2010

Was all the rage during pre-season and then dropped off most people's radars.

Two successive 100+ point scores has me thinking about bringing him in.

Any thoughts on him as a F7 or M6?

Scrads

Been thinking about this myself so shhhhh keep it quiet ;)

Artax

Had him all preseason then swapped him out for Dangerfield.. at first thought I made the right choice, now I'm not so sure

-Hector-

Quote from: Artax on April 29, 2012, 02:13:12 AM
Had him all preseason then swapped him out for Dangerfield.. at first thought I made the right choice, now I'm not so sure

Shutup.

BarnDogg

Jumped on him last week for Gray. Pretty happy with the trade, pretty unique as well. Maybe not for much longer though!

henry

Had him since round 1(when he was sub :S) but since then he has scored higher every week, culminating in 2 successive tons. Starting to look like a very nice pick up for  me at around 320k, as long as he stays away from the vest  think he should average 85-90+ from here on in.

owenbond007

I jumped on him this week :) . Mummy left me in the lurch and kennedy had to go so i went 2 mid-pricers. So got maric as well in ruck. Christensen killed it, I secretly wanted Tomahawk but couldnt afford him.

Windigo

Don't think he warrants a selection ahead of Zaha, Cloke etc.....Or does he.  :o

thatguy

Given SJ is struggling at the moment, surely AC has to come into consideration alongside chappy as an alternative? Limited preseason looks like he is hitting his straps now. On my radar

Chopps

a good unique and good risk but for me i am going to pay a bit extra and guarantee the average

Windigo

Who would you rather?

Zaha or Christo? Same price or thereabouts I think?  ???

Generalsor

Quote from: Windigo on April 29, 2012, 11:13:41 AM
Who would you rather?

Zaha or Christo? Same price or thereabouts I think?  ???
Quote from: Chopps on April 29, 2012, 10:53:23 AM
a good unique and good risk but for me i am going to pay a bit extra and guarantee the average

Christenson over Zaha no question. I don't think he is much of a risk at all. I was on him all preseason until the wrist injury ruined his preseason/early H&A games. Should have had him over Dangerfield from the start of the year, even with the injury. Can't see Dangerfield going to the next level.