Devon Smith and Stephen Coniglio

Started by whatlez, April 28, 2012, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Looks like these two have pretty much maxed out there prices.

Coniglio has a little to come with a BE of 46, but Smith has a BE of 46 and I don't see him beating that if he's sub again...

Looks like both or at least Smith has to go this week. Happy to keep Kennedy for one more week if he gets the call up.

Windigo

Both have B/E's of 46.

I'm hatching a plan as we speak to oust both of them. One to a premium mid.  8)

elephants

I'll be dishing off Kennedy to Cloke this week I think.

Smith shouldn't be sub again. He killed it when he came on and I reckon the GWS were missing something across half forward without him.

Coniglio showed he is a gun with 30+ to half time. Copped a heavy knock but I'll be holding him until round 7 when he becomes Gazz Ablett.

Justin Bieber

Windigo, is Monty's predictions wrong? It says 14 and Devon 45 ???

Ricochet

i still think you can get more $$ out of them
Conigs was traveling well before he got subbed out
and Smith started sub and still notched a decent score in less than a half
given more game time, both should easily get 60+
Depending on selection, i will be keeping both for a bit

Windigo

Actually scrap my plan.  :P

Quote from: whatlez on April 28, 2012, 05:38:53 PM
Windigo, is Monty's predictions wrong? It says 14 and Devon 45 ???

I dunno, both are still achievable anyhow.

Windigo

My new plan of action is this:

Dev>Cloke.

Wait a week, then see how Cogs goes next week. Then maybe offload to Kyal.

But I think getting Cloke is worth it? Keep Kennedy?

Lions01

They seem happy to share the starting sub around of late, which is in line with their heavy rotations.

I'm happy enough to hold on to Devon Smith, main reasoning is i have confidence that he wont be Sub next week and has good scoring ability. He still should make his breakeven, and get his worst 2 scores out of his rolling average and start making  good money while giving more points then other options i have.

Chopps

need to start culling soon so maybe d.smith is up not sure yet will have to wait for Ass coach's BE's

jabroni

im thinking dev down to 5fifer next week then pray kyal horsley gets a good run cos hes killing it atm

upgrade to fyfe @ 360k and downgrade to kyal in 2 weeks and have a showerload left over for a 5th mid prem the week after

obviously with subs and resting this could go horribly wrong

Colliwobblers

tis the week before bringing in those bargain premium fwds, i'm ousting caddy and someone probably coniglio.

He had gone really well to half time as stated above and smith killed it getting 40+ in under a half so neither really HAS to go but i think this week will be the bottoming out of a lot of those fwds so i'm looking at one for the fwd line and one for my midfield to then switch forward with dpp for kennedy or smith whichever is left....

nickstiges

I doubt Sheeds would put Smith as the sub again.
He scored 39 in a little over a quarter of footy so even if he is given the red vest he should easily reach his BE.

Windigo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 28, 2012, 06:59:34 PM
tis the week before bringing in those bargain premium fwds, i'm ousting caddy and someone probably coniglio.

He had gone really well to half time as stated above and smith killed it getting 40+ in under a half so neither really HAS to go but i think this week will be the bottoming out of a lot of those fwds so i'm looking at one for the fwd line and one for my midfield to then switch forward with dpp for kennedy or smith whichever is left....

I agree.

I'll be ousting Dev, as a lot of FWD premiums have bottomed out and then I'll only be starting Treloar as my rookie FWD at 7.

I'll be giving Coniglio another week to earn me some more $$$ and to see how Kyal goes again, but he is definitely in ATM.  :D

Justin Bieber

Yeah Devon was probably going to go for me this week anyway. Him or Kennedy, depends if Kennedy gets a call-up.

Plastic Boy