If I pull the trigger, will I shoot myself in the foot???

Started by TheHanger, April 26, 2012, 11:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wait for it?

Trade out Magner/Shiel for Treloar
2 (12.5%)
Trade out Kennedy for Treloar, wait for Zorko/Couch/Docherty/Baguley
10 (62.5%)
Don't trade in Treloar
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

TheHanger

My current situation is that I have just burned my DPP link to get in Greene (after round 2)
Now I don't have any DPPs in my mids
Treloar provides that link but I don't have any ripe rookies in my mids
I can get Treloar in for Kennedy (who is the rookie who is set to earn the least amount of money after this round, in my team)
And wait for Magner/Shiel/Greene to ripen before trading them out for the likes of Zorko/Couch/Docherty
Will Magner/Shiel/Greene start to lose value before Zorko n Co. play, will this happen before the byes when the DPP links are crucial?

What should I do???

hardnut

looking at your team there is absolutely no reason for you to get Treloar and you should hold the trade. You made your move on Greene so go with that and look to get 5fer, Couch, Miles or Zorko for the DPP link when the moment arises

TheHanger

Quote from: hardnut on April 26, 2012, 11:55:50 PM
looking at your team there is absolutely no reason for you to get Treloar and you should hold the trade. You made your move on Greene so go with that and look to get 5fer, Couch, Miles or Zorko for the DPP link when the moment arises

yeah I didn't even think of that till just recently, I just have always thought Treloar was one of the best rookies for this year

tbagrocks

when Are you getting Swan!!!!!!

TheHanger

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 27, 2012, 02:38:35 AM
when Are you getting Swan!!!!!!

don't have enough trades to be going out > ablett in Swan and the cows aren't ready for milking yet

Lucastorm

Essentially same position - i guess it's not necessary to burn the trade for a DPP Treloar when all those other DPP rooks are inbound...

TheHanger

Quote from: Lucastorm on April 27, 2012, 05:44:51 PM

Essentially same position - i guess it's not necessary to burn the trade for a DPP Treloar when all those other DPP rooks are inbound...

yeah it is now just deciding whether to get Treloar in for Adam Kennedy or Terry Milera