Ellis on extended bench - will he play

Started by TheBeatles, April 26, 2012, 10:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBeatles

have both ellis and morris - only playing one of them but ellis named last on bench.  whats the go with this.  rather play him over morris

andyandy89

I don't get what kind of answer you expect to get from people? Yes, he is named on the extended bench and by 6pm or so tomorrow we will know if he is in the final team. Ellis has been named on the bench plenty of times to start. Just see what happens then and go from there. How the heck is anyone here supposed to know if Ellis will definitely play or not?

twinkle

pretty sure Ellis was named last on the extended bench last week and he did play. Wil have 2 donuts if he doesn't!

97crows98

I have them both as well with one on field & one on bench. I have decided Morris to play & Ellis on the bench to be safe.

disco1992

Quote from: twinkle on April 26, 2012, 11:15:33 PM
pretty sure Ellis was named last on the extended bench last week and he did play. Wil have 2 donuts if he doesn't!
+1 he would only not play if he gets rested his form is improving the more he plays

TheHanger

position on extended bench means nothing, just like position means nothing concerning the substitute