Main Menu

Bets on ANZAC Day Game lol

Started by kilbluff1985, April 25, 2012, 09:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

Ok thought i'd place some small bets on todays game for some fun i'm an Essendon fan pretty confident about today but who knows bets below.

$10 on Fletcher for ANZAC Day Medal if win $340

$10 on Heppell for ANZAC Day Medal if win also $340

$10 on Bombers by 40+ if right get $70 not looking good with the weather

also i did this through sportsbet site somehow got a free $10 bet so i put it on a draw lol $510 if it happens dunno what it is with me and draws guess it's the odds lol

as you can see i don't like betting on a sure think especially if it's only a $10 bet don't expect to win only hope to if any of these come through just think of me being very happy lol

Master Q

kilbluff1985

TheMailman

Well atm from the 2nd half I'd say your first 2 are ruled out ;)

That leaves an essendon win or a draw  :-X

roo boys!

Heppell doing alright Mails, but it seems like it's Swan's medal to lose right about now ;)

I've got Pendles and Jobe $5 each for the medal, Swanny stealing it from Pendles!

TheMailman

You have Swan, Pendles, Watson, Howlett and Sidebottom all before you consider Heppell ;)

but he's doing ok

elephants

Hahaha your freebet was the closest to happening ;D

roo boys!

Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 06:48:21 PM
Jeez imagine the excitement in the kilbluff household when the ball went inside the Bomber's 50 with not long left!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: roo boys! on April 25, 2012, 07:24:43 PM
Quote from: elephants on April 25, 2012, 06:48:21 PM
Jeez imagine the excitement in the kilbluff household when the ball went inside the Bomber's 50 with not long left!

you have no idea lol heart was racing wish Stanton missed that goal also

roo boys!

Haha $510 what could have been ;)

Shaggy

I missed all my bets on the actual result of the game except the flat out Pies win but had $100 on Swan at $7 and $100 on Pendles at $6 for the ANZAC medal. All in all, came out about $450 ahead.

elephants

Quote from: Shaggy on April 26, 2012, 01:10:11 AM
I missed all my bets on the actual result of the game except the flat out Pies win but had $100 on Swan at $7 and $100 on Pendles at $6 for the ANZAC medal. All in all, came out about $450 ahead.
Woah nice Shaggs!