Malceski
0 (0%)
Goddard
13 (68.4%)
Other (Please Name)
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Plastic Boy

Already Have Deledio, Waters, Heppell, Hargave........Ellis, Bugg, Morris and Dempsey

BC2010

Zombie2.5

Goddard easy.
You wouldn't really consider any of those mid-pricers unless you have no cash(including broughts and fisher).
Suckling, Birchall are decent choices and Enright hasn't shown anything at all, he's a fallen premo right now and only pick him if he shows some good form. Birchall was out last week and he has a possibility of being out again and Suckling won't score well every week especially with Birchall. If it was me I'd choose birchall or God but Goddard JUST.

Goddard was the top premo defender for a reason(he's also called God 8)) and he's playing Melb this week, will probably SMASH IT!!

Justin Bieber

Plastic Boy

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 26, 2012, 10:06:35 PM
Goddard easy.
You wouldn't really consider any of those mid-pricers unless you have no cash(including broughts and fisher).
Suckling, Birchall are decent choices and Enright hasn't shown anything at all, he's a fallen premo right now and only pick him if he shows some good form. Birchall was out last week and he has a possibility of being out again and Suckling won't score well every week especially with Birchall. If it was me I'd choose birchall or God but Goddard JUST.

Goddard was the top premo defender for a reason(he's also called God 8)) and he's playing Melb this week, will probably SMASH IT!!

For some reason I've been hesitant to pick Goddard all year and he's scored well so far but not against quality opposition.  Last week was his biggest test for the year against Freo and he scored 89, and despite having Melbourne this week (which have held teams this year), he has a tough run after that against Hawthorn, Carlton, West Coast and Sydney.....

I'm leaning towards either Suckling or Enright... I could be crazy but Suckling has scored 2x 100's so far, 1 with Birchall in and 1 without him. Suckling has come up against Collingwood, Geelong Adelaide and WCE and scored really well against tough opposition. 

Enright has been poor, no doubt, but I watched the game last week against the Tigers and he had a spring in his step for the 1st time this year.  He read the play well and marked a lot off opposition FWD 50 entries... He could be back...

Am I kidding myself???

Flame

97crows98

Just look to the heavens for the answer...........God

slipknot_4

elephants

Goddard. Don't think just bring him in ;)

hardnut

Goddard......a long gap then Birchall