Hanley
1 (4.5%)
Dempsey  - allows caddy-barlow trade
0 (0%)
OTHER
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Colliwobblers

For the record my three favourites are marked with * but it's your oppinion I am after :)

Ironically I started my team with Conca and changed him to Howard after Conca named sub round 1. got to love DT  ::)

More Ironically I started heppell, changed on a hunch to Broughton - traded him to Dempsey - speachless.....  :-\

So I HAVE TO deal with Howard Finally, just know he will come back in to the doggies linup and do what I originally hired him to do but that's too bad now becasue....

This is my backline. [ The player I trade in I want to be a keeper - not interested in making cash on this deal ]

Goddard - Delidio - Hargrave - Clarke - Bugg - Ellis - HOWARD ( SHAW - DEMPSEY )

Another trade I was planning on making was CADDY to BARLOW. In order to still do this I would need to ONLY spend $378,300

But he will only go up $15-$20K if he tons up this week anyway so no big deal.

I still need to downgrade LYNCH in the FWD line so I can do that this week to Treloar or next week with whoever, plenty of rooks coming through.

Justin Bieber

Get Waters. Go what suits your bye structure.

Rd 11 bye - Waters

Rd 12 bye - Duffman

Rd 13 bye - Any who you don't have

elephants

TheHanger

poor luck, we have very similar teams!
i went out Howard after round 1 for Bugg
keeping Dempsey
traded out Caddy for B Ebert

i would go Waters

powersuperkents

I think go Malceski he'll only average in the 80's and maybe may make early 90's but that way you can trade Caddy for Barlow and strengthen your midfeld and your backline

Justin Bieber

I change my mind. Go Birchall haha.

But nah to do that Caddy ---> Barlow trades, I would go eski. After reading it properly.

powersuperkents

Quote from: whatlez on April 25, 2012, 10:39:48 PM
I change my mind. Go Birchall haha.

But nah to do that Caddy ---> Barlow trades, I would go eski. After reading it properly.
+1

henry

I stuck with Howard for a couple of weeks after he got injured but then when Grimes was suspended I had to trade both of them to avoid donuts. I ended up trading in adcock and conca. I think both of them will average 80+ and both should be keepers in my team. Caddy for Barlow is a good trade imo, although I already have him so this week will be doing cadddy to mcdonald.

Colliwobblers

sounds like a few smart moves you've made

T Dog

CW have a look at Suckling and Hanley. They seem to be keepers. :)

Colliwobblers

Thanks T Dog, unique too pprobably both.