David Hille

Started by esquire, April 26, 2012, 04:12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esquire

Does anyone have info on when we can expect him back in the Essendon line up? I'm looking forward to his return and the relegation of Bellchambers. Big Tom is forcing Paddy to spend too much time in the forward line for my liking and I'd rather see Hille back there with Paddy on the ball.

Praetorian

Y'know, I've actually been really impressed with Bellchambers (and he was craploads better than Ryder yesterday), and I think he's Essendon's best tap ruckman. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he kept Hille out of the squad even when he's available.

Boomz

3-4 weeks at least is what I've heard. From a DT/SC point of view I agree... Not sure as an Essendon & Bellchambers fan though :P If Belly keeps playing like he did against the Blues then Hille won't be an auto in...

esquire

Quote from: Praetorian on April 26, 2012, 04:14:34 PM
Y'know, I've actually been really impressed with Bellchambers (and he was craploads better than Ryder yesterday), and I think he's Essendon's best tap ruckman. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if he kept Hille out of the squad even when he's available.
I agree with Bellchamber's skill level and that he's deserving of his place. Would just love Ryder to go back on the ball as I got done with 17 seconds to go last week when I logged in and noticed Mummy had withdrawn again so had to pull the trigger on Ryder to save a donut. Now he's floundering a bit.

kilbluff1985

Actually i'm an Essendon fan and i think Hille should be back when we play Brisbane cause we have the big break he should be right to go along with a few other players Colyer, Spike, NLM etc

hardnut

Hille is a lock for best 22 when fit. He's the best of the 3 ruckmen as a forward and allows them to use Ryder as an extra midfield running-ruckmen which is clearly his best role. I've got Paddy so watiing for the return of Hille and tonnes for Ryder. Bellchambers is just a bit caught in the middle through no real fault of his own but they tried the 3 ruck strategy last year and it sucked.

Boomz

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on April 26, 2012, 05:10:38 PM
Actually i'm an Essendon fan and i think Hille should be back when we play Brisbane cause we have the big break he should be right to go along with a few other players Colyer, Spike, NLM etc

Very unlikely about Hille... Pretty sure Hamilton said a day or 2 back that Hille is 3 weeks away at least & they generally say a week or 2 under the real time...