Birchall?

Started by underdog11, April 30, 2012, 11:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

underdog11

Someone please tell me he will play next week, i have a sneaky suspicion that Hawks knew well before the game he wouldn't play cause they brought in a ruck. He got subbed off with a suspected corky that has now turned into a two week knee injury, concerning...

2 large cokes

he will play next week. no source. but he will! hawks need him too much to miss anymore.

wcarey

Quote from: 2 large cokes on May 01, 2012, 01:08:47 AM
he will play next week. no source. but he will! hawks need him too much to miss anymore.

my dt needs him way more than the hawks do. stuff the hawks

Justin Bieber

Yeah I think he was always going to pull out, but Mccauly is shower and he didn't help.

Justin Bieber

I found a couple of articles saying he has a chance to play this week, but they also say Shaw has a chance and I doubt that...

underdog11

Quote from: whatlez on May 01, 2012, 12:38:22 PM
I found a couple of articles saying he has a chance to play this week, but they also say Shaw has a chance and I doubt that...

A chance? I assumed he was expected i need him back, now!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: underdog11 on May 01, 2012, 12:41:27 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 01, 2012, 12:38:22 PM

A chance? I assumed he was expected i need him back, now!

Yeah they didn't say he WILL be back. But since they got smashed some people will get dropped. IMO Whitecross's effort to tackle will get him in hot water. Expect WhiteX to get dropped.