J Porplyzia
4 (25%)
A Hall
5 (31.3%)
D Shiel
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

BlackMamba

Hey guys, so this week Treloar is on the bubble but I don't have any non-active players so I need to make a tough decision on which player to cull to get Treloar in.

My initial thought was the Porpoise because he has done pretty average in DT and out of these guys, he probably will have the least money to make. However, he might explode against Port this weekend.

Thanks for the feedback.

grimreaper

Either save the trade or cull Kennedy.. Magner is still a week away imo and the rest...

Jormas

everyone of those apart from porpise and maybe kennedy you want to be keeping. Porpise wont rise that much more in price, and kennedy started strong and is now going showerhouse...

Tade you kennedy, and grab the money, or trade out porpise and grab his money, then get in treloar. maybe look at upgrading one of your mids with the money from porpise?

Hope it helps

Bak2Form

im going fyfe to treloar. pocket the cash then wait for beams,chappy,stevie j etc

Andrew

It's a tough choice between Magner & Kennedy, and maybe the bigger consideration is - do you want/need Trelaor's DPP in your midfield? It could very well come in handy for you down the track, although Zorko could play this week and be the MID/FOR you bring into your midfield.

On the other hand, Kennedy could get rested this week. Does that make the decision easier in culling him first? And also - too many GWS players could hurt come their bye.

Kennedy gone for me, just. But both him and Magner will need culling in 2-4 anyway.

BlackMamba

Yeah if someone gets dropped this week it would definitely make things easier. Hmm, Kennedy looking more appealing to cull now, checked his BE this week and he barely scored it last week, but I didn;t watch the game. Cornes got ripped as well. Did the wet conditions affect Kennedy's scoring? Did he switch roles?

S_Coach99

Kennedy.

Magner, still has some weeks... HOLD!

I can't split Kennedy and Devin Smith though. I want one out for treloar but don't know who?

BlackMamba

I think keep Smith over Kennedy if you have to choose one.

tigers123

hmm i'd say probably kennedy if you had to cull any... but hey, their kids, chances are kennedy could come out with a big one next week!

but for me, i'm trading big tory dickson!  ;D

Jukes

Porp is the worst of those imo so I reckon you should trade him. He's been shower and hasn't even gotten injured yet.