Rockliff
9 (69.2%)
A Swallow
1 (7.7%)
S Thompson
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

ZLATAN

I have Ablett, Stanton, Boyd, Mitchell, J.P.Kennedy, Magner, Mcdonald, Shiel.

I have the funds to Trade Shiel to one of these 3 guys.

I'd love to have a full premo Midfield before the byes to make up as many points as i can before the un avoidable dreaded donuts roll in.

ZLATAN

Will Rocky Play mostly Mid now with JB back?

picker_man

not sure on who to go for but i would steer clear of thomo for now if i was you. The most appealing thing that made me pick thomo was the easy draw the crows started with and he has only ave 103 (horrible 59 brings it down) and now hs a be of 145 and a tough run going into the byes.
the crows play port, sydney, geelong, carlton, collingwood, freo i dont see him rising his ave against these teams so IMO bad move to bring him in now

ZLATAN

From Memory Thommo loves the better sides though, He might rise to the occasion.

KnightRyder

I would go Rocky - bigger scores more often I reckon.

I have Thommo as well, because of the easy schedule, but I think he takes it easier against the easier teams; lets the ball come to him more than going in and attacking it (just my opinion).

picker_man

2011v ave
port 2 games 141 & 71 AVE 106
sydney 1 game AVE 92
geelong 2 games 89 & 101 AVE 95
carlton 1 game AVE 86
collingwood 1 game AVE 108
fremantle 1 game AVE 154
its 50/50 with the averages there that you would be happy with but also remember there are more up and coming crows mids compared to last yr which has to also have an effect on scores but these are just numbers m8 who knows what will happen

ZLATAN

I think Imma Balboa it up!

Welcome Rocky!!!