2 rookie cash cow trades?

Started by joshas182, April 24, 2012, 12:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshas182

I am on 21 trades left at the moment with $15,400 banked.
Have GAJ, Fyfe, Shaw, Sandi possibly benching this week but some rooks on the buble to pickup and some cash cows close to their potential, namely A.Kennedy, Magner, Cogs.
Should I use my 2 trades this week for Kennedy --> J.Mac (+$99,800) and Cogs/Magner --> Treleor (+$99,300/$106,500).
Then hopefully next week GAJ, Fyfe, Shaw, Sandi will all return, Pfeiffer and hopefully another good rook will be on the bubble to start rook downgrade/upgrading to premo's!!
Is that too many trades for rooks already?

Justin Bieber

I don't know where you are getting these figures from ???

+99k for J.Mac and +99k for Congs/Magner? ???

joshas182

Woops, I minus'ed the $15,400 off that I already have banked...but DT already calculates that...so just add the $15,400 back on those $99K's

Torress

cow culling and when to start is entirely up to you mate. but fact is all the rooks haven't peaked yet. wait atleast a week imo unless you want to be very aggressive for overall.

if you feel the rook you bring in is a bit of a must then go the kennedy out for jmac. if you start getting worried about how many trades you're using, just think it through. if the trade is worthwhile i guess do it.

anyway, speculate your trades but don't forget you can't reverse them after anzac game, wait for the GWS lineup i've heard there could be some changes due to sore bodies.