Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy or Reasonable

Crazy
9 (64.3%)
Reasonable
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

underdog11

I just traded shaw to waters a week ago, and strongly considering getting him back after rd 7. It gives me two weeks to watch him while his price plummits and looms as a tasty option, thoughts?

elephants

In the same position and like you am 50/50...

Spite

I just met you...

It isn't bad man, put it this way... beau waters up 80k, shaw down 70k, 1 trade worth 150k, yes!

Maybe a little waste of a trade, but who won't make mistakes over the year?!

LaHug

Just think of it as if you never had him. If there was a mistake made (not saying there was), it was trading him out knowing that you might bring him back in. Now that he's not in your team any more, it's only one trade to bring him back. If he's scoring alright and cheap as chips, you'd have to get him.
Sounds fair to me.

elephants

I traded Shaw to Conca last week. I still picture this as a win.

owenbond007

Its what i like to call DT negative gearing. Equal as good as trading out a cash cow for another rookie.  Im going to do the same with fyfe if he comes good. With 22 over his head for 2 more matches his got min of 2 drops. Picked up Treloar for him last week. Could easily rebuy him with a cash cow 80-100K cheaper whilst at the same token Treloar could make 150-200K.

unceramonius

Jump on all the eagles players.  They will never get suspended....nor have frees called against them.....so you dont lose points.  Infact....some like shuey, selwood, etc will avg 100 in frees for alone!!!!!  Jump on.

How does stevie j get a sentence for "winding" an opponent...but Beau can blind side a guy , nearly break his jaw....knowing he is suspectible to injury?  Johnson has a "duty of care"  but Beau doesnt?

lololololol......just the continuing double standards when it comes to this club

fidou

Trade Shaw back in after you have traded him out? Well my only answer is please call 1800 LIFELINE.

Reason you obviously have a penchant for the roller-coaster and like the attention of being miserable.

chaosAD

Personally if i trade someone out due to bad form, they never ever get back into my team. Different if you trade GAJ because of an injury etc. i would wait until he is really flying and then consider but i would explore all options before him, or at least wait till he has had his bye.
Good Luck!