FMDT Round 4...

Started by Bakez33, April 21, 2012, 01:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakez33

Looks like im off to a shocker...

it all started when i got home 10 minutes after lockout to find Fyfe had been a late withdrawal...
and then i found out birchall wasn't on the plane...
Milera only managed 52 being my emergency and Goddard got to 89...
AND Then i logged onto my Dream Team to find that after reversing a trade and doing a different one i forgot to PUT REDDEN ON THE BENCH AND GILES BACK ON THE FIELD!!! and i DONT have a ruck Emergency!!!
So Now i will be limping into the 1900s (if im lucky) with 1 donut, Milera's 52 and whatever ellis can come up with against geelong at skilled... which i imagine wont be pretty...

atleast i traded out shaw... and dodged a donut in the backline...

FMDT

Atleast the dockers won! :D GO THE DOCKERS!!!

tbagrocks

I feel for ya really :'(
bonus if ya trade was to Conca!
timmy last year was only a pest arount goals and a half fwd link!!!!!!!!! + port went no where!!!!, nothing has changed

luke_dicko

Im looking at 1900 too after last weeks 2299
with shaw, goodes, fyfe, mumford and now i read birchall aswell all not scoring looking at a donut, thanks birch.

Im talking supercoach though..

clucktacular

I had a horror previous round but now i'm looking at 2100.

Craark

I feel your pain. I traded in Carrazzo to cover a donut due to Birchall & Lake...
I'm burning through trades so damned quick this year - I've still got Burger sitting on the pine. too...

TheHanger

only had 6 playrs score 100, L Parker with 104 was my top scorer
only one 100 in the fwd line and traded in whitecross for this round
plus didn't get much time on friday night so didn't realise mumford was out and had giles on the bench not as an emergency