What to do?

Started by Babylove, April 23, 2012, 01:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babylove

I''m looking at the players on the bubble this week, and clearly the two worth looking at McDonald (Mid, GWS) and Treloar (Mid/Forward, GWS).

At the moment my mids are:
Ablett (inj), Pendlebury, Mitchell, Thomas (inj), S. Selwood, J.Magner (Coniglio, Shiel)

Forward
Franklin, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, A. Kennedy, D. Smith (A. Hall, T. Dickson)

The question is should I bring them in and for who.  I'm thinking Dickson for Treloar as I have enough spare cash for that but he would also be handy for my midfield with the DPP link.  All my "cash cows" currently have negative or very low positive BE which they should be able to achieve barring injury so they should all rise again after this round, providing they play.  Also to date I have only used one trade so I'm in a good position on that score.  Also I notice there are one or two who may be on the bubble next week as well.  The question is what to do this week?

Ringo

Have you used many trades yet? If only used a couple I would be tempted to also go Coniglio to Macdonald and pocket !100k+ for future upgrades.  Has not been playing well has a low positive B/e and will reach his peak in the next week or two unless he lives up too hype so that is why i would cash now and replace with another cash cow who will rise substantially this week. (McDonalds B/e listed as -113). Just a bit of food for thought.