Tell me something good about your team or trades ...

Started by mpollock, April 22, 2012, 01:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpollock

Gotta say in spite of all the bad news the past few weeks in terms of injuries and suspensions ... not to mention under performing premium i am glad to have some good news with Stanton and Tippett scoring really well for my team.

Both these guys were and perhaps still are very much risks ... but so far they are working out really well and something positive to take out of what has been a pretty crap start to the season for me.

So on a posiitive note ... who risks, either starting with or trading in, have worked out well for you??

Figured it was about time we had a thread with good news  ;D

kilbluff1985

esquire

My good news was round 1. Ranked 259.... now every week I'm edging ever closer to 255,259.

Colliwobblers

traded mummy to sandi this round for a 122 about 30 more than we expect from mummy anyway.

SIDEBOTTOM

end....

hannebery2rohan

well.... i brought scotland and b.harvey into my team this week. and to be honest, it was so very nearly carrazzo and c.cornes to chase a bit of cash for upgrades later on.

blueboys86

dempsey in last weekend and carrots in this weekend for shaw FMSCL!!!

Jay

brownmans muffins

Ok rookie picks
Cox-Sandi after wk2
Only using 3 trades instead of 6
Lots of cash in bank

Positives are few & far between

My Chumps

Fyfe ----> Lewis has worked alright for me thus far  :)

nathan11

only good thing is i still have some trades left :-[

upthemaidens

best thing  this year was my snap trade before rd.2 when i heard mummy was out with a back problem,, no waiting to see what happens, just insta trade to sandilands,, only thing that has worked so far

Ringo

Went Golby to Geary after round 2 and this trade looking good.
Also traded Fyfe to Boomer this week so hoping that pays off.
Midfield of Ablett, Rockliff, Selwood and Dalsanto has been good.

Bones Bombers

Started with Ryder.
Started with a great midfield Ablett, Boyd, Mitch and Thommo and brought in Stants for Martin in rd2.
Fyfe to Sidey this week.
Chose pretty good rookies.
There have been negatives but lets stick to the positives!

T Dog

A simple one for me having Maric and Giles as my starting rucks has been cheap and competitive  ;D