reversable trading during partial lockouts

Started by cortez, April 26, 2012, 11:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

Why is it we can not reverse trade between now and tomorrow night? especially if you traded players in who werent from essendon or collingwood? im confused...

ossie85

Quote from: cortez on April 26, 2012, 11:55:41 AM
Why is it we can not reverse trade between now and tomorrow night? especially if you traded players in who werent from essendon or collingwood? im confused...

I think it's simply a case that the program they've written can't handle it (much like how when a player played and scored 0, it use to be the case that the emergency activated).

I'd say it will change in years to come when they get the smarts.

Ringo

There were afew posts on this in various forums yesterday.  Agree with Oss that they probably have not worked the smart way to enable reversible trades to be done during Partial lockouts.  It was really accentuated this week when we had the Game Wednesday and Partial lockout at that time.
Even if I trade today and make a mistake I still can not reverse which would be frustrating if I had to cover late changes when final Sunday Teams announced tomorrow.  Will be interesting to see how much traffic is on the site after Final Team announcements tomorrow. Think of the implications if say GWS wre playing on Sunday with resting players. Is a problem for those that traded before lock out with GWS expected to rest/drop half a dozen players if you can believe Sheeds..

matto76

was in big red letters above your supercoach. you could not miss it.

nathan11

Quote from: cortez on April 26, 2012, 11:55:41 AM

it will be because it resets your team to how it was after the last week not just reverses the trades.  they must not have put too much thought into what they were doing just rushed it in, it does defeat the "heath shaw" purpose of it all