Is Greg Broughton Jesus?

Started by Artax, April 21, 2012, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artax

Sold out by most just like Jesus was sold out by Judas...

Pretty much put on the cross over Easter weekend by alot of dreamteamers..

Seems to have risen from the dead to give his true believers an average of 100.5 over the past 2 weeks.

Thanks to the AFL's one and only Gregory, I shall cheer for you.

Mr.Craig

Artax

Haha touche

Will stink it up next week against Carlton no doubt but he has still been a good friend of late

The Grundles

I tell ya what he was hard at it today...had a bit of a quiet 3rd but came storming back in the 4th for a very respectable 92

I just loved the hardness he seemed to have about him...he was in and under all the packs fighting like a terrier to get that ball out.

Well done Greg...repaying the faith!  ;D ;D 8)

MGK1

Truer words have never been spoken Artax  :)

elephants

Greg will take Betts/Garlett next week. Sorry Broughton owners :P

egosbar

dont matter who he takes , he will get fitter and remember guys he is only a back and he has only lost 16k , for all the hoo ha he is going ok , not as good as expected but by season end he should average 85-95 , if hes getting scores when hes playing bad imagine when he starts to fire up

im glad i kept him , got rid of fyfe for cloke so hopefully that desicion is the right one

cloke to smash out his be

Kuruki

Quote from: MGK1 on April 21, 2012, 02:41:14 AM
Truer words have never been spoken Artax  :)

I heard the same talk about this week after his ton last week. Trying to justify an early fail trade are we??

Windigo

Keeping Broughton has been quite the masterstroke.

Shaw out, Birhcall out. Arguably the best back option behind God, Scotland & Carrazo...... :P

Torpedo10

Quote from: Windigo on April 21, 2012, 09:47:57 AM

Shaw out, Birhcall out. Arguably the best back option behind God, Scotland & Carrazo...... :P
Windi, I'd say Deledio is atleast No.3 of best Back Option.

Windigo

Quote from: Torpedo10 on April 21, 2012, 09:55:42 AM

Windi, I'd say Deledio is atleast No.3 of best Back Option.

Haha, whoops. Of course he is.  :P

Justin Bieber

Give him more praise if he scores 5 100's in a row.

tigers123

yeah +1 windy, the backs are showerting me off this year so I'm glad I kept him...

but yes, HOW DID YOU FORGET LIDS!!!!?!?!?!  :'(

upthemaidens

if it wasnt for the last 2 minutes of the game,, what would have "jesus" got...  i love the fact i traded him out,, he played on no-one and still couldnt crack 100,  then in the next few weeks he'll play lockdown again and get 65..  he will not average over 85 by seasons end.. so he is just a glorified mid-pricer that you paid premium cash for