Aaron Hall

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, March 31, 2012, 06:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on April 01, 2012, 12:07:07 AM
I heard he was quite impressive but his final score of 55 didnt reflect that.
Hope he kills it next week, was close to picking some else(cant remember who ???)

He can only improve i guess, i played him though :(
Tory Dickson maybe??

I liked Hall today, he certaintly tried getting in Abletts good books by passing to him 90% of the time haha. Hopefully he stay in the side could get some handy cash from him. :)

Chelskiman

Yeah, looked solid.  Could have also had a couple more +6's if the GC players could actually kick properly.  If he got those you can add 12 to his score to give him a 67 and that's more than useful for a rookie.  I know he didn't get that, but my point is he found himself in some good areas, and he didn't look lost out there, so on a good day I can see him getting scores in the high 70's to low 80's.

PowerBug

He'll be the typical bench cash cow.

The F.A.R.K.

he could be cam richo 2012 or he might have just had a slow start and he will av 70 odd for rest of year

Zombie2.5

Quote from: PowerBug on April 01, 2012, 12:35:06 AM
Hope he kills it next week, was close to picking some else(cant remember who ???)

Tory Dickson maybe??

I liked Hall today, he certaintly tried getting in Abletts good books by passing to him 90% of the time haha. Hopefully he stay in the side could get some handy cash from him. :)
i have dickson on bench

Quote from: Chelskiman on April 01, 2012, 12:38:27 AM
Yeah, looked solid.  Could have also had a couple more +6's if the GC players could actually kick properly.  If he got those you can add 12 to his score to give him a 67 and that's more than useful for a rookie.  I know he didn't get that, but my point is he found himself in some good areas, and he didn't look lost out there, so on a good day I can see him getting scores in the high 70's to low 80's.
Yeah i know right, GC cant kick and even ablett hardly got any marks, they really need to improve kicking and marking, would improve so much to their dt scores.

Master Q

I have both Hall and Dickson. Looking forward to what Dickson will put out today, but for Hall I think he'll be a good cash cow Rookie.

Football Factory

I was happy good benchy

Lucastorm

Yeah watching him at the game he looked great.. much better than his DT score reflected

clucktacular

Kellogscrunchynut

Why did you bump my Topic, and stop spamming the forum.

clucktacular